I got my display stand and then I broke my display stand! So not happy. Thinking about cutting my losses and giving up on the whole idea. Desperately want to save for surgery tho.
Feeling a bit deflated. I know it is related to another argument with the ex.
Took a step towards some sewing; cut, washed and dried some material. Now I just need to make myself iron it and choose a pattern.
My mum is bringing me some items to shorten for her. I think this is making me anxious about starting my own project. I just know anything I try and do for her will go wrong and somehow cause me problems for days. Sigh she has left it right til the last minute too as she goes away on her holiday early next week.
Energy levels are low but I think I have cut down my chocolate intake slightly so that is a positive. Yay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment